Don’t miss Westport’s must-attend natural gas vehicle event and expert panel on March 19
Learn about why the range, options and benefits of NGVs—from pick-up trucks to locomotives—are greater than ever, during the Westport Natural Gas Now open house and panel presentation.
Attendees will get first-hand knowledge about natural gas vehicles, infrastructure, owner experience, and get an up-close-and-personal look at a natural gas powered vehicles, fuel storage solutions and the Westport Kentucky Integration Center.
The expert panel will speak to their experience and answer questions:
- Fleet customer Lynn Lyons on Pioneer Natural Resources’ experience with their fleet of CNG powered 225 Ford F-250 pickups and natural gas heavy duty vehicles.
- Fuel provider Clean Energy’s James Harger on infrastructure – fuel availability is key for fleets. Learn about the resources that are helping fleets transition to natural gas.
- Westport CEO David Demers on why shifting to natural gas makes so much sense, for the economy, the environment and the country.
- Westport Executive Vice President Ian Scott will discuss the latest in natural gas truck and related fueling systems.
- Show & shine—kick the tires on a wide range of Westport-powered natural gas vehicles, from Ford pick-ups, to Class 8 trucks, to fueling systems
- Ride & drive—opportunities to drive natural gas powered Ford Super Duty trucks
- Westport Kentucky Integration Center tours
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: Westport Kentucky Integration Center (WKIC) 3661 Collins Lane Louisville, KY 40245
Westport is pleased to offer shuttles to and from Louisville hotels.
Speaker information and registration are online at: