Your fleet of vehicles delivers more than products and services to your customers; they also drive your profits. Clean burning, cheap, domestic and abundant natural gas is rapidly becoming the fuel of choice for operators of all sizes.
We invite you to join Westport and Clean Energy Fuels for the first in a free two-part webinar series for operators of a full range of vehicles from vans and step vans to Class 8 Tractors.
|FedEx Ground contractor Harry Carver operates a natural gas delivery truck|
You'll learn about:
- Benefits of natural gas for parcel delivery vehicles
- The difference between compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas
- Understanding how natural gas fuels are measured and compared to other fuels
- What economic benefits you’ll enjoy operating natural gas vehicles
- Simple payback calculations
- Fuel infrastructure availability and sourcing
Look for the next webinar in July. Session two will include:
- Vehicle packages and financing options
- Leveraging incentives to accelerate returns
- Local dealer and service infrastructure
- Fleet operator reference case